2023 is the first year of the 20th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and the key year to start a new journey of Chinese path to modernization and implement the 14th Five Year Plan. In order to thoroughly implement the spirit of the 20th CPC National Congress and better implement the "double carbon" goal, in the face of new opportunities, new situations and new challenges of economic development, the China Internal Combustion Engine Industry Association organized the third chairman (board of supervisors) meeting of the seventh session in Chizhou, Anhui Province on February 23, 2023. At the same time, in order to make a better voice at the upcoming National "Two Sessions", we hereby invite Mr. Lu Xindi, the chief skill master of Dacai Plant of FAW Jiefang Power Assembly Division, the representative of the 14th National People's Congress of the internal combustion engine industry, Mr. Xu Zhongqiu, the chairman of Hunan Oil Pump Co., Ltd., the representative of the 13th National People's Congress, and Mr. Liu Yi, the chairman of Anhui Aikelan Environmental Protection Co., Ltd., the member of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, to attend the meeting. The meeting was chaired by President Qian Hengrong.
At the beginning of the meeting, Wang Xuhua, president of Anhui Aikelan Environmental Protection Co., Ltd., delivered a welcome speech to the meeting.
Mr. Peng Deping, Deputy Secretary-General of China Internal Combustion Engine Industry Association, introduced the proposal of "development of hydrogen-fueled internal combustion engine industry", reported from three aspects: background and current situation, difficulties and problems, countermeasures and suggestions, and called on the state to support the development of hydrogen-fueled internal combustion engine industry from four aspects: 1. promote the definition of hydrogen-fueled internal combustion engine and support the industrialization and promotion of hydrogen-fueled internal combustion engine; 2. Promote the establishment of national scientific research projects and support the basic research of hydrogen-fueled internal combustion engines; 3. Promote the establishment of hydrogen fuel internal combustion engine industry cooperation alliance; 4. Promote the construction of hydrogen energy infrastructure and support the large-scale application of hydrogen energy.
Xing Min, Executive Vice President and Secretary-General of the China Internal Combustion Engine Industry Association, made an industry theme report, first reviewing the internal combustion engine industry market in 2022, and reporting the main work plan of the association in 2023.
Ji Weibin, Deputy Secretary-General of the China Internal Combustion Engine Industry Association, introduced the relevant proposals and suggestions of "the seventh stage of national motor vehicle emission standards", and reported from three aspects: background and status quo, difficulties and problems, countermeasures and suggestions. After discussion and improvement, it was considered to be put forward as a proposal of the National People's Congress. The main contents are:
1. The government officially initiated the study of "the seventh stage of national motor vehicle emission standards" as soon as possible, Give relatively sufficient time for standard development, and release it as soon as possible, reasonably arrange the implementation pace, reflect the Chinese characteristics and application scenarios, and leave reasonable time for industry enterprises, users and other industrial chains to carry out production, research and development and other preparations;
2. In the formulation of emission standards, give better play to the in-depth participation of relevant industry associations, such as the China Internal Combustion Engine Industry Association, in the collection and analysis of industry-related data, standard technology and economic feasibility analysis, improve the enforceability of the standards, and better promote the high-quality development of the industry;
3. It is suggested that the environmental factors at home and abroad, the ability of test equipment, and the actual development level of China's automobile industry and related industries should be comprehensively considered when setting the emission limit.
After the above work report and draft proposal are reported, the meeting will focus on discussion.
Mr. Lu Xindi, a deputy to the National People's Congress and the chief skill master of Dachai Plant of FAW Jiefang Power Generation Division, made a speech. First of all, he thanked the China Internal Combustion Engine Industry Association for its invitation to have the opportunity to sit with so many industry leaders to make suggestions for the development of the internal combustion engine industry. Second, he gave a detailed introduction to the procedures and requirements proposed by the National People's Congress, and many of his suggestions have been adopted. Mr. Lu Xindi expressed his full support for the development of the industry and would bring the suggestions formed at this meeting to the "two sessions" to make more people pay attention to the development of the traditional power industry.
At the meeting, the participants made speeches and exchanges closely around the two proposals and the theme of the meeting, jointly discussed the development of the industry, and made suggestions for better voice in the national "two sessions" and achieving the "double carbon" goal, and building a more beautiful ecological China.
President Qian Hengrong pointed out that the meeting was very successful in discussing and communicating closely around two themes.
1. The secretariat of the Association should organize the proposal according to the proposal format according to the opinions of the leaders at the meeting. First, the meaning of the proposal should be clearly stated and the position should be high; The second is to highlight the necessity of the proposal.
2. It is hoped that the whole industry will attach great importance to these two issues, which are related to the sustainable development of the internal combustion engine industry.
3. Plan and think about the high-quality development of the internal combustion engine industry in the future, and strive to put forward 1-2 proposals or suggestions on common issues of the internal combustion engine industry at the two sessions every year. This meeting ended successfully in the bright vision of the whole industry for the development of internal combustion engines.
After the meeting, at the invitation of Chairman Liu Yi, the participants went to Anhui Aikelan Environmental Protection Co., Ltd. for a visit and exchange.
The following are the photos of the participants